Fruit, vegetables, and sometimes watercress.
And despite it not offering much help for a receding hairline (trust me), it’s a powerful, pungent herb indeed. One hundred grams has only nineteen calories, but 2.2 grams of protein and a powerful nutrient punch.
From a box sold in Chicago, Illinois.
- 2 cups carrots — 1 cup pineapple bits.
- Finely cut watercress, sliced tomatoes and red apples (with peeling).
Slice of avocado and sprig of watercress — lemon and honey dressing.
- 1 cup each grated pineapple, grated carrot, chopped watercress, 2 cups finely shredded cabbage — crisp. Serve on lettuce with strips of pimento.
- Chopped dates, watermelon and cantaloupe balls, serve on lettuce. Minced parsley.
Avocado dressing. [I think this is associated with #4 but it’s not totally clear.]
- 1 c. diced pineapple — 2 cups halved strawberries, lemon and honey.
Dressing — pineapple. [I think this is associated with #5 but it could be from #4.]