I generally prefer both a top and a bottom crust.
From a box sold in Columbiaville, Michigan
Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 10-1/2 oz. cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 c. chopped, cooked chicken
- 6 small onions, halved, cooked
- 1 c. potato cubes, cooked
- 1 c. carrot slices, cooked
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- dash of pepper
- 1/3 c. shortening
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- 4-5 T. cold water
For filling, combine all ingredients in un-greased 2-qt casserole. Mix well. Roll out dough, cover casserole, cut slits in top. Bake at 425 deg. — 20 minutes.