Basic home economics etiquette, circa 1930.
From the box of C.N. sold in De Soto, Kansas.
Rules For Working I
- Wash hands thoroughly on entering laboratory and be sure nails are clean.
- Do not lay handkerchiefs, hats, wraps, or books on laboratory tables.
- Keep desk in order during time of working.
- Do not make work for yourself by using more utensils than are necessary.
- Have all materials measured and ready for use before beginning to put them together.
- All water should be poured through the strainer and all garbage removed to garbage pail.