You probably shouldn’t make these (for a specific reason).
The use of pickling lime in home pickling is just a bad idea. One of the ways in which pickling prevents bacterial growth is the acidity of the brine. Lime makes crisper pickles (this is by delicious magic and/or by adding calcium to the pectin, believe whoever you want), but is strongly alkaline. If you fail to wash the cucumbers properly after the lime bath, the lime can reduce the acidity of the brine, turning your pickling solution into a bacterial party.
Then you get probably botulism and probably die, and I don’t know about your experiences, but I’ve never had a pickle worth dying for.
From the box of S.H. of Marshall, Missouri.